ali bet 99

Lodge A Complaint

If you have a complaint against a distributor or consultant of unit trust schemes or private retirement schemes, you may lodge your complaint by completing and submitting FIMM’s online complaint form below.

Alternatively, you may download and submit the comp🌟leted FIMM’s complaint for⭕m to:

Legal & Regulatory Affairs
Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia
19-06-1, 6th Floor, Wisma Tune
No. 19, Lorong Dungun
Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur


[email protected]

To allow your complaint to be investigated properly, you should give full and accurate information, including:
  • your name, correspondence address, contact number and e-mail address;
  • specific details of how, why and when the subject matter of the complaint occurred
  • particulars of the distributor or consultant complained against, including name, correspondence address, contact number and e-mail address
  • documentary evidence that supports your complaint

Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, please refer to our Personal Data Notice which is available at our website:

If you have a complaint regarding a monetary dispute against a Distributor or Consultant of Unit Trust Schemes or Private Retirement Schemes, you may be eligible to seek the assistance of the Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC) which can be contacted at +60-3-2282 2280 and ali bet 99:[email protected]. You may also visit for more information.

Complaint Form

    Click on the image below to see how your complaint(s) will be handled:
    ali bet 99:Scroll to top